Operator (m/f, full-time, 2 shifts)
Purpose of the job
The Operator takes care of the operation of various metalworking machines.
Position of the function
The Operator is led by the Production Manager or Operations Manager.
The Operator's duties are taken over by colleagues in his absence, on the instructions of the Operations Manager.
Duties of the position
- Adhere to the safety regulations at all times.
- Operating the (CNC) machine(s) assigned to him/her.
- Measuring the produced products (sample) and completing the measurement lists.
- Reporting deviations to the manager.
- Keeping track of the numbers produced.
- Scanning (clocking) the hours on a production order.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
- Working in a 2-shift system.
- Thinking and working at a minimum of. LBO level, preferably LTS.
- Affinity with technology.
- Able to work independently and accurately.
- Languages: NL and/or EN
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
What we offer:
- Working in a healthy and growing company.
- Good working conditions (including 25 days of leave and 13 ADV days).
- Pension scheme.
- Internal and external training.