Because we have access to a large number of extrusion presses (from light to very heavy), we can almost always be of service to you! We select the optimum extrusion press for each profile so that you always have the best conditions at ALUDEX!
The market for aluminium extrusion profiles can be divided into:
- standard profiles
- drawing profiles
With the standard profiles, you can think of aluminium tube profiles, tubes, L-profiles, U-profiles, T-profiles and flat bars. We mainly supply these types of profiles to traders in larger quantities. You can then go to these traders for smaller quantities, even up to a few pieces. Here you can find an overview of all our standard profiles. Note: the MOQ is 500 kg per die and the total minimum order quantity is 3000 kg (mixed).
The drawing profiles or special profiles are aluminium profiles, which are made according to a customer's design. Because ALUDEX has a large number of presses, several anodising and powder coating lines and a large machine park for profile processing, we can almost always offer you the most optimal solution.
Do you have one or more aluminium profiles that you would like to have produced, or would you like to compare your current solution free of charge, please feel free to contact us!
|Alloys||EN AW-6060, 6061, 6063, 6005, 6082|
|Profile weight||0,05 kg/m tot 70 kg/m|
|Profile dimension||min. circumscribed circle 20 mm
max. circumscribed circle 620 mm (!)
|Surface treatment||mill finish
anodised (Qualanod, L_max = 14 m)
powder coated (Qualicoat, L_max = 14 m)
special: brushed, sandblasted, stainless steel look, highly decorative
Have a new aluminium profile made
Before you can proceed with the extrusion of an aluminium profile, you must be sure that the profile design actually fulfils its desired function. If you have to determine afterwards that the profile does not meet the required functionality, unnecessary costs are incurred (including the extrusion die) and a lot of time is lost. It is therefore important that this goes well the first time. During this process (which usually takes about 6 to 9 weeks), we can provide you with excellent service thanks to our many years of experience in this field. We are also happy to support you in making the profile function in your semi-finished product or end product. Below is a brief description of the outcome, if you want to have a new profile created:
- You send us a request including your profile drawing(s). This can be done on this page. Don't have a profile design yet? Even then we can support you in the design phase.
- After we have reviewed your profile design, you will receive a quote from us within a few days. Any advice or comments about the design will be included in this.
- If you decide to go ahead with our quotation, you will receive our profile drawing for approval. This drawing contains the profile data, such as the profile weight and the inner and outer circumference. This drawing is always leading during production and quality control.
- If our profile drawing is approved, please email it back to us, with your signature and date. That is the starting signal for making the extrusion die.
- Once the die is ready (this usually takes 6-9 weeks after your approval of our drawing), the die goes to the press for the first time for a trial pressing.
- As soon as a profile sample comes out that meets the requirements, you will be sent this sample. A measurement report is made of the first good profile sample, a so-called. Ascona of Romidot report. Tip: we can also powder coat, anodise and/or process a profile sample for you so you can, in addition to checking the dimensions, also make a demo or mock-up of your product.
- Once our profile sample is approved by you, the extrusion die can be cured… and we are ready for series production!
Learn more about aluminium
If you would like to know more about the properties of aluminum and the profiles we can produce, please consult our knowledge base.